Thursday 12 November 2015

Flirtatious Susanna Reid giggles her way through interview with Bond star Daniel Craig

The burly star appeared in a segment filmed for Good Morning Britain today, where the 44-year-old flirted up a storm with 007 as she grilled the actor ahead of the release of his new film, Spectre.
However, her giggles soon turned into squirms as she winced when the Hollywood hardman described the moment he made his co-star David Bautista's nose "snap" filming a particularly brutal fighting scene.
"Imagine how scared I was," he laughed. "I think he'd only just had it just done that was the thing. He was so nice about it and I was so mortified because it made a really big sound which I think is still in the movie. When I turned around after realising I made contact, all the crew went 'ewwww'."
When Susanna asked him to describe the sound, he replied: "It was a snap sound."

No comments:

Post a Comment